We are pleased to announce that South Seattle Community College (SSCC) Cooperative Preschool is hosting the 2nd Annual Monster Dash 5K Walk/Run and Little Monsters’ Dash on Saturday October 26, 2013 in Lincoln Park, West Seattle, WA.
In our inaugural run last year, we had close to 150 runners register for our event, not to mention the many spectators and event volunteers that participated. We are confident that with over 350 families currently enrolled and 40+ years of alumni we will attract even more West Seattle families and runners for this year’s race. We are actively seeking partner organizations that can serve as event sponsors.
We invite you to consider joining us as a sponsor. We are committed to actively promoting every sponsor who will help make this a much anticipated, yearly local event. Your company’s name will be included in our marketing material, and publicized on race day. All proceeds from the race will benefit SSCC Cooperative Preschool [Nonprofit 501(c)(3) #911003988] and its families.
If you have any questions about the race or the available sponsorship opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your help in promoting healthy, active living, and sponsoring a fun, positive event for our entire community. Thank you for the gift of support and sponsorship.
There are various levels of sponsorships available for the Monster Dash 5K Walk/Run and Little Monsters’ Dash. We welcome donations of all types, and are pleased to offer the following incentives to our sponsors:
Platinum ($1,000+): Named Sponsor (One sponsorship available. Must be received by July 1, 2013)
· All posters, advertising, and marketing material will promote “The West Seattle Monster Dash, brought to you by <YOUR COMPANY>”
· 4 complimentary race registrations
· Additionally, Platinum level sponsors will receive all benefits awarded to Gold level sponsors:
Gold ($500+): Major Race Sponsor (Three sponsorships available)
· Large business name and logo printed on race T-shirt
· Social media marketing “shout-out” twice per month, up until race day (via Monster Dash facebook page)
· Exclusive rights to have no market competitors be at the Gold sponsor level
· 2 complimentary race registrations
· Additionally, Gold level sponsors will receive all benefits awarded to Silver level sponsors
Silver ($250+): (Five sponsorships available)
· Business name and logo printed on race T-shirt
· Option to include one piece of marketing material, literature or promotional item in 200+ runner “goodie bags”
· Social media marketing “shout-out” once per month, up until race day (via Monster Dash facebook page)
· Announcement and thank you on race day
· 1 complimentary race registration
· Additionally, Silver level sponsors will receive all benefits awarded to Bronze level sponsors
Bronze ($100+): (Unlimited sponsorships available)
· Business name printed on race T-shirt
· Social media marketing announcement upon receipt of sponsorship (via Monster Dash facebook page)
· Logo and hyperlink to business website on http://westseattlemonsterdash.blogspot.com/
· For individual contributions, your name listed on the event website (per your approval)
· Additionally, Bronze level sponsors will receive all benefits awarded to Friends of the Monster Dash level sponsors
Friend of Monster Dash 5K (up to $100): (Unlimited sponsorships available)
· Link to business website on http://westseattlemonsterdash.blogspot.com/
· Opportunity to put marketing material on a table at race registration
· Business name and logo on Sponsor Thank You Poster posted at all five Cooperative School Sites
The Fine Print:
· Sponsorships secured prior to July 1, 2013 will be highlighted in fliers distributed at the West Seattle Grand Parade
· Sponsor logos for race t-shirts must be received by 10/1/2013 to ensure inclusion. Logos should be in a single-color, high-resolution .eps format
· Marketing material, literature or promotional item to be included in runner “goodie bags” must be provided by the sponsor no later than 10/18/2013, and is subject to approval.