We are pleased to announce that the 3rd Annual Monster Dash 5K Run/Walk and Little Monsters’ Dash will take place on Saturday October 25, 2014 in Lincoln Park, West Seattle, WA.
Our race continues to grow each year. Between years one and two, we brought in over 30 new registrants, and almost tripled the number of runners that finished the event. This year, we are hoping to register even more people by extending an offer to youth runners participating in the Seattle Kids Marathon, and offering deeper incentives for our West Seattle Co-Op families.
We are actively seeking partner organizations that can serve as event sponsors, and invite you to join us! We have developed a generous sponsor reward structure, and invite you to consider which level might be right for your business. The Monster Dash planning team is committed to actively promoting every sponsor who helps us make this a much anticipated, yearly local event.
Your financial contribution, in addition to offsetting the cost of producing our race, is key in supporting our 5 preschool sites. 100% of Monster Dash proceeds are put into a joint fund [Nonprofit 501(c)(3) #911003988], which in past years have helped replace aging climbing equipment and supported school moves. Through our partnership with South Seattle College, we have served hundreds of families for over 40 years, providing a rich, stimulating preschool environment for children, and supporting competent parenting and family management skills.
If you have any questions about the race or the available sponsorship opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your help in promoting healthy, active living, and sponsoring a fun, positive event for our entire community. Thank you for the gift of support and sponsorship.
There are various levels of sponsorships available for the Monster Dash 5K Walk/Run and Little Monsters’ Dash. We welcome donations of all types, and are pleased to offer the following incentives to our sponsors:
Gold Level Sponsorship: Financial donations $500 and above
· Exclusive industry rights: no market competitors at Gold sponsorship level
· Large logo* printed on the back of runner t-shirt
· Twice monthly social media “shout-outs” up until race day (via Monster Dash facebook page)
· Prominent placement of logo* and link to business website on http://westseattlemonsterdash.blogspot.com/
· 2 complimentary race registrations
· Only three sponsorships available at this level
· Additionally, Gold level sponsors receive benefits of all subsequent levels
Silver Level Sponsorship: Financial donations up to $499, In-Kind donations above $250
· Option to have runner giveaways (coupon, marketing items, etc) included in runner goodie bag, or provide items for race day nutrition/hydration
· Small logo* printed on the back of runner t-shirt
· Monthly social media “shout-outs” up until race day (via Monster Dash facebook page)
· Sponsorship announcement and thank-you on race day
· 1 complimentary race registration
· Additionally, Silver level sponsors receive benefits of all subsequent levels
Bronze Level Sponsorship: Financial and In-Kind donations up to $249
· Logo* and link to business website on http://westseattlemonsterdash.blogspot.com/
· Business name printed on the back of runner t-shirt
· For individual contributions, your name listed on the event website (per your approval)
· Additionally, Bronze level sponsors receive benefits of all subsequent levels
Friends of the Monster Dash: Financial and In-Kind donations up to $100
· Social media marketing announcement upon receipt of sponsorship (via Monster Dash facebook page)
· Link to business website on http://westseattlemonsterdash.blogspot.com/
· Opportunity to put marketing material on a table at race registrationBusiness name and logo on Sponsor Thank You poster posted at all five Co-Op sites
The Fine Print:
Sponsor logos for race t-shirts must be received by 10/1/2014 to ensure inclusion. Logos should be in a single-color, high-resolution .eps format
· Marketing material, literature or promotional item to be included in runner “goodie bags” must be provided by the sponsor no later than 10/18/2014, and is subject to approval.